· Cleveland County Herb Society, 7 p.m., third Monday, Norman Senior Citizens Center, 329 S. Peters Ave., Mitzi Blackmon, 364-5686.
· Norman Area Quilt Guild meets the third Monday of the month at McFarlin United Methodist Church. For more information, visit normanareaquiltersguild.blogspot.com.
· Norman Area Iris Society, 7 p.m., fourth Monday, Reaves Center in Reaves Park.
· American Sewing Guild, 6:30 p.m., second Monday of the month, La Quinta Inn at I-40 and Meridian Avenue in Oklahoma City, Pat Fritze, 366-8296.
· Embroiderers’ Guild of America, 7 to 9 p.m., second Monday, Room 226, McFarlin Memorial United Methodist Church. For more information, call Doris Wedge, 364-3426 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· American Legion Auxiliary, 7 p.m. first Monday each month, 710 E. Main St. For more information, call Beverly at 329-1950.
· Cleveland County Republican Women’s Club, usually the third Tuesday. For more information, call Pat Tautfest at 826-7447 or Tammy Maus at 306-8558.
· Friends of Lake Thunderbird, 7 p.m., New Nature Center, 321-4633.
· Embroiderers’ Guild of America, 1 to 3 p.m., second Tuesday, room 209, McFarlin Memorial United Methodist Church. For more information, call Doris Wedge, 364-3426 or email her at email@example.com.
· Norman Chapter of the 40 and 8, 6 p.m., First Tuesday of the month. Light meal with general meeting following. For info, contact Joe Sher at 812-7437.
· Southern Cleveland County Historical Society, 7 p.m., first Tuesday, Noble Public Library.
· Moore Horseshoe Pitching Club. For more information, call 237-1171.
· Central District Square Dance Association. For more information on times and dates of dances and lessons, visit cdsda.com or call 682-6459.