There are 21 buildings included for a total cost of $17,500. Some, such as the health department buildings in Norman and Moore are owned by the county but maintained by the state and would likely be removed from the list. The jail was included as an item, but as it is a new facility the maintenance report and schedule are current and would not need to be updated so no charge was included for that building.
Cleveland proposed the assessment to plan for future maintenance budgeting. The matter was tabled so commissioners could take it under advisement.
Commissioners approved a $587,250 contract with A-Tech Paving for south parking lot improvements. The security and drainage issues, utilities relocations and masonry made it more feasible to bid the project out to a general contractor instead of doing it in-house, said commissioners.
Commissioners approved the following Blanket Purchase Orders:
· County Commissioners: State Auditor & Inspector (OSU) $300
· District 1 Warehouse: OLG $4,000; Palace Auto Supply, Inc. $3,500; Perfection Equipment Company, Inc. $500
· District 2 Warehouse: Don’s Mobil Lock Shop Inc. $500; Fred’s Tire & Battery, LLC $2,000; Star Fuel of Oklahoma LLC $2,500; Maxwell Supply Company $750; C & P Auto Electric $750; Interstate Batteries $500; MHC Kenworth-Oklahoma City $1,000; Metro Glass Inc. $1,000; Noble Farm and Building Supply, LLC $5,000
· District 3 Warehouse: Dub Ross Company $500; P & K Equipment, Inc. $2,000
· OSU Extension Center: Bernina of Oklahoma City South $200
· Fair Board: Eureka Water Company $300
· Health Department: Sanofi Pasteur $5,000; Copelin’s Office Center $10,000
· County Sheriff’s Office:Elite Equipment Company, Inc.$300; Overhead Door Company of OKC, Inc. $300; Aramark Correctional Services, LLC $ 38,000 and $27,000