In late 1987, a Korean Air flight traveling from Seoul, South Korea to Baghdad, Iraq, was bombed by North Korean agents killing all 115 people on board. This event, evidence of clear terrorist motives, prompted the Reagan Administration to designate North Korea as a state sponsor of terroris…
When President Ronald Reagan implemented a sweeping reform of our nation’s tax system in 1986, it helped millions of Americans from different walks of life save money and kicked off an era of strong economic growth. A little more than three decades later, our tax code has become severely out…
In what has become an all too familiar exercise, last week Congress passed a Consolidated Appropriations bill, sometimes known as an Omnibus, at the 11th hour thereby narrowly averting a government shutdown. This legislation extended funding for the remainder of the 2017 Fiscal Year. It is w…
BLUE RIDGE, Ga. — Country singer Mark Wills, who grew up in this tiny north Georgia town, and publisher Mark Thomason of the weekly newspaper, have a common yearning: both are “Looking for America” and its freedom values.
• “The Corner” construction crew: Although the new facility for Veterans Corner became operational in September 2015, several projects are still in the works.
OKLAHOMA CITY — Education officials want to rebrand the teaching profession. How can teaching seem more hip and cool, attracting college students and those looking for second careers?
Over the last several weeks in Oklahoma, I’ve had the opportunity to listen to my constituents and learn about what issues concern them the most. I’ve had a very full schedule traveling across the district for meetings with local chambers of commerce, visits with community leaders and offici…
Before Republicans took control of the U.S. House of Representatives more than four-and-a-half years ago, lawmakers already knew that Americans desired change. But unlike the “change” that President Obama promised throughout his campaign and then strong-armed through a closed-door, Democrat-…
Certainly the most valuable friends in life are those who are unafraid to speak the honest, unapologetic truth when it desperately needs to be heard. Through his powerful speech before Congress, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu proved that he, and his country, remains exactly that k…
While still a teenager back in the 1950’s, Dolly Parton released a single, “Puppy Love.” We’ve all experienced this “love” that we think is “the real thing.” We walk around in a daze with all of our thoughts focused on that special someone.
- New restaurant brings Brazilian flair
- RAW: Jury awards $289 million to man against Monsanto
- Man wanted in fatal hit-and-run in Moore turns himself in
- Norman adds to festival collection
- Water restored after main break cut service overnight
- Recall of valsartan, common blood pressure drug, spreads with new tainted supplier identified
- Sheriff Walton, postal worker named in extortion, threat arrest
- School employees donate time off for teacher with cancer
- Governor announces new Emergency Managment director
- Pilot dies after crashing plane into his own home following domestic dispute
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.