Whether offering a warm welcome to 2019 or bidding 2018 a fond farewell, there are plenty of options for local New Year’s Eve partygoers.
Monday night offers live music, drink specials and fellowship, depending on what is desired. Here’s a list of events and parties to choose from:
• Red Brick Bar, 311 E. Main St.: Kelli Lynn and the Skillet Lickers will bring some Tulsa-style rockabilly to the Red Brick New Year’s celebration. The show starts at 10 p.m. and goes until 1 a.m. The night includes a complimentary glass of champagne, courtesy of Red Brick.
• The Deli, 309 White St.: For a $10, patrons can ring in the new year with live music from the Isaac McClung Band and Rachel Lynch & The Daydrinkers. McClung hails from Stillwater, while Rachel Lynch & The Daydrinkers offer an Americana sound to enjoy ahead of the champagne toast. The show starts at 10 p.m.
• Scratch Kitchen & Cocktails, 132 W. Main St.: The party starts at 5 p.m. at Scratch, with dinner specials to start the evening: cream of mushroom soup, herb-roasted chicken and beef wellington. Free hors d’oeuvres are available after 10 p.m., with chicken pot pie, shrimp salad and bleu cheese tartlets on offer, along with Scratch’s famous cocktails. There will be door prizes, possibly a DJ and a big reveal of how much money was raised for the Jack Daniels Operation Ride Home fundraiser, which helps unite military families for the holidays.
• Loot & XP, 2228 W. Main St.: For a different way to bring in 2019, board game cafe Loot & XP is hosting a New Year’s Eve party and keeping the place open until midnight. The party will be going from 3 p.m., and the planned finale is a big game of “Two Rooms and a Boom.”
• Riverwind Casino, 1544 State Highway 9: Riverwind will present The Carnival at Midnight, starting at 8 p.m. The night includes a photo booth, dancing and live music.
• Hilltop Hideaway, 1105 N Main St.: The band Lost Kozz will begin performing when the party starts at 9 p.m. in Noble. For a $5 cover, patrons get live music and a champagne toast. The party goes until 1 a.m. It will be the last chance customers get to experience Hilltop Hideaway for a month, as the restaurant will close from Jan. 1-31 to comply with a citation from the ABLE Commission. There will be a grand reopening ‘80’s party with the band Glam-R-Us after the closing period.