As featured on
Two men burglarized Oakwood Bowl overnight Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020, causing $10,000 in damage to machines and arcade games and taking an estimated $2,500 from the business, according to Enid Police Department.
The destructive duo caused $10,000 damage to machines and arcade games and took an estimated $2,500 from the popular local business.
In a Monday burglary in another city, the suspect crawled on the floor to not trigger a motion-activated alarm and stole change from game machines, according to the news station.
- Railroad Museum hosting "Sweetheart Express" Valentine's event
- Oklahoma lawmaker intolerant of lactose alternatives
- Sharrocks share their journey of faith in ‘The Man with No Legs’
- Closing arguments begin in murder case
- Oklahoma Mission of Mercy to offer free dental care, Feb. 7-8 in Stillwater
- Charlie Daniels, Marshall Tucker bands kick off national tour in Enid this spring
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.