Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
Vance Air Force Base public affairs announced Monday limited flight operations would resume for aircraft returning from other fields, with normal training expected to resume Tuesday, weather permitting.
This Week's Circulars
Callie "Rae" (Leake) Hatfield, age 90 of Moore, born June 12, 1929, passed away September 7, 2019. Services are 10:00 AM, Thursday, September 12th at Southern Ridge Church of Christ, OKC. Burial at Moore Cemetery. (John M. Ireland Funeral Home-Moore.)
- Council updates marijuana ordinance
- Port of Muskogee adds 'missing piece' to industrial park holdings
- City Council creates Urban Renewal Authority
- Suspect dead, officer injured in 12th Street shooting
- Webbers Falls to host Christmas Festival
- OSBI: Armed Blanchard suspect injured in officer-involved shooting
- Most virtual charter schools' students don't graduate
- Town Hall focuses on redistricting
- Hundreds deliver surprise visits, toys for kids with cancer
- Teacher of Year Ida Freeman dies from injuries in Payne County collision
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.