Published on Wednesday, The Moore American is owned by Community Newspapers Holding Inc. and is printed by The Norman Transcript.
Mark Millsap serves as current publisher.
The paper strives to achieve several ideals as part of its mission:
• To produce quality products of unquestioned credibility and integrity.
• To advance the business community in this area, understanding that it is those businesses, and the profits and tax dollars they generate, which support fire, police, roads, public safety and everything from youth sports to the arts in the communities we cover.
• To treat everyone with a sense of respect and fairness.
• To be centrist in our political viewpoints, a friend to neither the right nor the left, but to strive to support what's best, no matter the political ideology.
• To retain our role as the last "mass medium" in our communities, leaving our forums with the widest sense of openness.